Laman

Jumat, 08 Juli 2011

New Blog after (not very) Long Vacation

Few days ago, made this 4-panels comic. Even though it more like jokes, it was really happened on my room. That's Sari, always straight forward ^^. Enjoy!

Heem, how about my holiday?

I spent them with a lot of sleep at morning, and online at night. I downloaded a lot of Vocaloid videos, got a better knowledge about moaa~ar Anime like Durarara!! (thanks to my online friend ^^) And recently i decided to fix this blog into a homepage that can be open easily by everyone. So i deleted some gadget, changed my template, and now i'm in the middle of making a new banner. Wish me luck with this new version! ( ' u <)

But, cs of this holiday, my health doesn't seems so good. I'm rarely eat on time, rarely drink too, my room is facilitate with AC, so my skin starts drying, and my lip starts peeling. I know, that's awful, but i can't found my lipbalm everywhere.. I'm usually stand in front of my PC until almost 18 hours a day. Hahaha... it's bad, i realize that. But, holiday is almost over, and i will get my normal life back ^^. Semoga aja~

1 komentar: