Laman

Selasa, 16 Agustus 2011

New OC

Hohoho, i'm in a good mood, so i'll write this text with English. Have problem with that? No? Good..
If i wrong with some grammar, trust me, i'm cool if you do some criticize. So here i am.


Heem, Ramadhan vacation is coming soon (actually, it's already came up just now -_-) So i decided to do some work out. Don't get me wrong, what i meant was drawing thingy.
Yesterday, i started draw at school, and started coloring it at night. It all spent my 7 hours to add base color on photoshop  and add some shadows on SAI. And i continued it for a while ago. Do you know what i think about the result? IT SUCKS!

I tried to change my coloring style with a smooth-looking shadows. But, it turns out like i use burn tool on photoshop, and i'm NOT! I used almost 3 layers to do shadows in every single thing, like clothes, jilbab, even for the belt! I used 3!

Haaah~ i think i should go back to my previous style. Like anime-style. Stiff  and simple. It's easy to work on as well. So, what do you think?
*click the picture for maximize it ^^*

O yeah, about the characters. They're my OC. But i don't think i would make their character further, because actually they're not very good as OC characters. The point is i don't like making jilbab's character. Because it's Ramadhan, i thought it would be nice to draw jilbab sometimes.

1 komentar:

  1. Terinspirasi dari malam bubar ya? Hehehe
    It's cute!
    Memang agak seperti burn tool :P
    But practice makes perfect!

    BalasHapus